Pages

Friday, August 6, 2021

Classroom objects and colors

 Hello readers!

For the last two weeks we have been learning about the classroom objects and colors in te reo maori. The first part of this lesson was we learn the objects and colors in te reo and english. Then we created a google drawing and then we had to pick a object from the photo that our teacher put on the google drawing. And then this part we chose 10 objects from the classroom photo and then write the color and the object name in maori. It was kinda difficult for me personally cause i had to keep checking on my book for what to do. But overall i think the rest was okay for me!

Here is my google drawing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post