Pages

Monday, August 9, 2021

Olympic Champion Profile

 Hello readers!

For the last couple of weeks we have been learning about the olympics that has been happening in Tokyo. This week we made a profile about the gymnast Nadia Comaneci. Nadia was a all star gymnast and was famous for the performance in the olympics that she did on the uneven bars and the 6 other events. When she was 14 she competed in the olympics in 1976 and she won lots of medals cause of the performance she made. 

Here is the profile picture!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post