Pages

Thursday, August 12, 2021

Ancient vs Modern Olympics

 Hello readers! 

In Mrs Jones group today we are learning about the olympics in tokyo. So today our group Tom fletcher did a worksheet about the modern olympics vs the ancient olympics. We all know about the modern but not many people know about the ancient. So we did a worksheet where we cut out some pieces of writing and then put it other ancient or modern. The worksheet was a little bit tricky cause some where confusing to me but overall i liked the worksheet. I think i did good with the worksheet cause i got it done in a reasonable time and also it was easy to know where to put some pieces on to the paper.

Anyways here is the worksheet!



1 comment:

  1. Hi Jahnaleigh,

    Thank you for sharing your work with us!

    Im glad that you enjoyed this worksheet, I hope you have enjoyed learning about the Olympics in reading and writing.

    I look forward to reading your next blog post.
    Miss Lauder 🌸

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post