Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Athlete profile of Sam Dickson

 Hello readers!

For a couple of weeks we have been learning about a all star athlete Sam Dickson. He is apart of the rugby 7s team and plays for NZ. So after learning about him and learning some facts on different websites. We made a athlete profile about him and all the facts we found. We had a photo of him in the middle and then wrote some facts about him on the outside of the photo. Some things that were challenging collecting all the facts from the websites. But overall i think i did good doing the athlete profile about Sam.

Here is a photo!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post