Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2021

Olympics match the sport to venue

 Hello readers!

Today i started and finished a match the sport to the venue. Which is a google drawing and matching the sport in the Olympics, to where that sport was played. I think it was a bit of easy and hard mixed together completing this google drawing. One of them is hard cause the back round is blurred and it looked like a long stick. Which i think that sport is pole vaulting where you jump over a pole. 

Anyways here is the google drawing!



No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post