Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2020

The Red Ball-Ida

 Hello My Readers 

Today we read a story called The red ball.Its a story about sisters and one is sporty and the other is shy.Their names are called Ida and May.

One time they went on a walk and then Ida lost her anger on May and threw her ball.May went of searching for her ball while Ida went to sit on the swing.Ida saw a fairy next to her on the other swing beside her.She said that she wanted her sister to disappear.So she had to say three words.

The words are "Fairy folk so wild and free take my sister away from me.Ida had a choice to do it her self or let her sister play the game.But instead she let herself play.So she said the words and the fairy appear magically on the round about.And then May disappeared.Then She did the same thing to save her sis

So then i wrote a Jamboard about Ida 

Here it is


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post