Pages

Tuesday, November 10, 2020

Why cats should stay inside

Hello everyone

Today many cats have a problem with the inside or outside.So now i'm going to show you why cats should be inside


Hello readers

Cats deserve better than they are right now. That's why cats have many problems.I am going to show you why cats should live inside a home.

Cats hate water they really don't like to get soaked.If it is a rainy day they would get cold and freeze. That's why they should stay inside next to the fireplace or in a warm place.Sometimes cats can go into people's backyard and fall into a pool and maybe drown. 

All types of cats love to go everywhere around the neighborhood. Each day heaps of cats pass away because of traps outside to keep away predators.Sometimes they are lucky to survive if they get found straight away and get into the vet immediately.Some get poison and drink or eat poisoned berry or old food that has been left on the streets and roads.

Cats love affection and if they are inside their family will be able to cuddle them more.if they are outside they can't hug their own family they have been with all this time.Kittens and cats have an eagerness to hug everyone.

Therefore cats should be inside and be with their family




No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post