Pages

Friday, December 4, 2020

Digital Citizenship

 Hello my readers.

Today in digital citizenship we done a good behaviors and the opposite of that. Our class had bad situations about someone or something.All of us Had to write one o two rules we should do instead of not doing.Then we had to break it down to 5 rules we should do.The top five we done was..

Don't make rumors 

Don't share information they told you not to share with anyone

Think about what you are going to do

Respect privacy

Stay away form unknown people online and offline

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post