Pages

Friday, March 20, 2020

Mr Indifferent

In the past few days Mrs Jones group where doing a piece of work about Mr Indifferent 
Here is my work
Choose Link or Read from blog↓⬇️


Once on a Sunny day there was a man called Mr Indifferent. He got his name by being different from the other people in the town. One morning as usual he got into the elevator and the door was closing and he didn't hold the door open for the Beautiful bright lady or take his hands out of his pockets. 

He wore a poor black suit and a VERY boring face but his hair was smooth. He was so long and very very long and big. And his head was like a big elephant and arms like tree trunks. 

Then he did not catch the balloon for the little girl or stop the running trolley. Then further down the street there was a volunteering rubbish cleanup and did not sign up. He walked down the street real mean like he would always walk or do anything and his personality was very selfish.
    
😁😎

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post