Pages

Tuesday, March 17, 2020

Building Our Self-esteem

Last week in Pūnui-o-toka we Started a Positive Self-esteem Picture. Positive self-esteem is Describing who you are and how you say about yourself.There is a positive and a low we are trying to reach positive cause its the only thing you should do before,at and after Where ever you go. That is how you have a great day and get more friends and Progress at School.

Our activity is all based on ourselves and only our self.The words i done is Brave,Artistic,Strong,Loyal,Trusting and Reliable. Have a Positive day.

Here is my finished work
Question. What do you do to build your self-esteem😊





2 comments:

  1. Hi Jahnaleigh,it's me,An.I really like your Positive self-esteem picture. Also I like the words that you used on it.You could check out my self-esteem picture on my blog if you want:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi jhanaleigh it's tovie from south hornby school i really like how you coloured the words it makes me think back to when i was a little three year old and i always made everything rainbow coulored next time you shoud make sure your hand dosent cover the end of the word please reply to me if you want to comment on my blog go into the raupo site and scroll down you'll find my blog and you can comment your bff or (big fat fish)

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post