Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Planet DLO

Hello readers!

In the past couple of weeks we have been learning about our solar system. And all about the planets,stars,sun,dwarf planets and all sorts. After we have been learning all of that, a couple of weeks ago my whole class have started a DLO about the planets. This DLO includes information about the planets. And also includes how many moons it has and how hot or cold it is. Or even some crazy facts about that planet we never knew about. Maybe comment what favorite fact you have learned about a planet.

Here is mine!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post