Pages

Wednesday, June 16, 2021

Digital Pixel Art

 Hello readers!

Today we tested our knowledge and done a spreadsheet answering questions to create a picture. It is called digital pixel art where you answer questions. Who ever made the digital pixel art spreadsheet. Makes it so if you get the question wrong the side turns red and no square turns a color to create a picture. But if you get it right the side will turn green and the square will turn a color to create that picture. When you get all the questions right it will create a picture.

Here is mine!





No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post