Pages

Friday, June 19, 2020

Bucket list Comic

So last Friday i started a comic about my bucket list or what i want to achieve.So my bucket list is going to visit Arizona.Because my favorite season is summer and its really sunny there.So then i told my sister (The character is my friend Tovie) And we told our mum at work. Then she agreed because she needs a break and done to much. So she done a complaint when she agreed and then they agreed They all went to Arizona. After a couple of days later they came home so relaxed they had a great couple of days.
So that is my bucket list   

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello jhanaleigh it is tovie good job on this I can see it has me in it i love this comic although i don't know the place so called arazona but i do know jurassic park take me there. it reminds me of when we hang out together next time please do one about dinsney land
    by tovie

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post