Pages

Wednesday, April 14, 2021

How the south island was made

A couple of weeks ago me and my group Kyle, Cadie,Tyler, Freyja and me made these slides of how the south island was made for inquiry. We had to record our voices while the rest does the sounds we chose to do on that slide. 

These are the people who recorded there voices

  1. Kyle 
  2. Me/ Jahnaleigh
  3. Freyja
  4. Jahnaleigh
  5. Me/ Jahnaleigh
We used the online voice recording for this and the first up was the one and only Kyle he did the introducing of the slide and told the title. Second was me Jahnaleigh and i was talking about the characters in the story. Then third was my friend Freyja and she was saying how the wife of one of the characters was heartbroken. Then fourth was me again and i was saying that they performed the karakia incorrectly. Then last it was me again and i was saying that they freezed to death and that was how to create the south island.

Now im spilling to much tea.
Here it is!


No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post