Pages

Thursday, March 25, 2021

The Tasting Test

 Hello My Readers!

Today with my teacher Miss McNeill we did a taste test. At first i was thinking bad things was going to happen before we started. And that happen not at the start but towards the end. So we had to close our eyes and guess what we had in our hands or on the table. 

This is the list we had

  1. Honey
  2. Lemon
  3. Ham
  4. Coffee
  5. Chips
The first thing we did was honey. So as i said we closed our eyes and Miss McNeill put it on the table for because it was in a cup otherwise it would be in my hand. And we had to smell. And it smelled like raisins which was not bad. But cause i do not like honey i did not like the taste. 

Second was lemon and it was very sweet. As usual i closed my eyes and got something put in my hand. I was confused until i blurted out it was lemon after i tried it. And the lemon was good to eat. Cause after that i took one more lemon to eat after the taste test.

Third i had Ham and that was probably the best out of all. Cause who doesn't like Ham. And this time instead of smelling it i ate it straight away without hesitation. Cause i knew it was Ham

Fourth we had the coffee and the coffee was suggested by my reading teacher Mrs Jones. And since kids do not like coffee. We spat it out and had water.Everyone started complaining after we went back to tell Mrs Jones off.Cause of what she suggested.And i want to say the coffee was cold.

The last was potato chips! i loved them because they were salty and nice. But the only problem was that it was very hard to crunch. 

I learnt that Children have more taste buds. Cause kids have 10,000 taste buds and adults have 5,000 taste buds . That is because adults have to much hot coffee. 

Here are some photos!























2 comments:

  1. hey Jahnaleigh! its Bella
    I like how you put lots of detail into your blurb/writing, I also like how you said what your group had tried in the experiment. I also like how you put some pictures on you guys trying the food the honey. coffee. chips, ham, and lemon.

    ReplyDelete

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post