Pages

Thursday, July 30, 2020

The mermaids

Hello my readers yesterday we done a worksheet.The worksheet told us how many mermaids were there.So it said there were a couple of octopus and fish and a few mermaids.And then there were 8 tails 38 arms and 24 eyes
This how i figured out how much mermaids there were

12 divided by 2=12
l  l  l  l  l  l  l  l  l  l  l  l  l
T T T T T T T T 
8+8+8+8=32   2+2+2=6

T=Tails  E=Eyes A=Arms
O=Octopus F=Fish M=Mermaids

So if you don't understand i am saying that there is 4 Octopuses,3 Mermaids and 5 Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post