Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Trip to the Marae

Today my class and the other class went to a Marae in New Brighton called Nga hau e wha we had to go on the bus to get there soon as we got there there was a person called Jazmine lead us in the Marae and soon as she said Tehae we had to said mauri ora and people shooted up the gates and welcomed us in there Marae we had to sit down and watch them perform on the stage and after that they performed Maui and him finding his Mother and Maui and him finding his farther it was so amazing performance after that we got to split into a girls and boys group and the boys got to learn a haka and the girls got to learn how to use a poi then the girls got to play a game with the boys and we had to go outside to have our morning tea then we had to watch the people perform and we had to leave back to school on a bus.












No comments:

Post a Comment

To support my learning I ask you to comment as follows:
1. Something positive - Begin with a greeting. Talk about something you like about what I have shared.
2. Thoughtful - A comment that will mean something to me to let me know you read/watched or listened to what I had to say. - use any language.
3. Something helpful - Give me some ideas for next time or ask me a question.
Encourage me to make another post